Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, June 13, 2008

My Dream Beaches ~

Suddenly so feel like going to beach and relaxing myself...

I feel so so tired and stress... Don't know why... Just feel like going to a quiet, beautiful beach and watch the sun as it's sets..

My dream beach will be at Langkawi!!

The beaches there are so beautiful that just looking at the photos, I can imagine myself there like some romance novels or movies actress sitting there watching the sunset or met the man of my life, hahahahaa!!!!

This is the sunset I really, really wishes to see at least once in my lifetime... Soooo.. Beauuutiiful~~~ isn't it?


Hmm, I think most people would know this place... Remember the movie Sammi (郑秀文) and Richie (任贤齐) acted in a few years back? If Im not wrong, this should be the place... Remember when I watched that movie, I was still a teenager and I was so in love with the beach after the show. I swore to myself I must go there one day... But of course that haven't come true.. yet...


Doesn't the beach look so nice and peaceful??

Maybe if i got the chances to find a place to retired when Im old, I really would wanted to stay here... but on the other hand, Im scare of tsunami... Kekeke..

Or maybe when kiddos are around teenager age, I can plan a holiday here with them.. Hmm.. Like that I still need to wait for~ at least 15 year more!!!!! O_o" So long... Haiz haiz, really regreted never go when i was still single and available... When, just when can I get my chances to go???

Have to give credits to those people who took these photos I found in Flickr.. Thanks alot for the beautiful photos of langkawi's beaches...

No comments: