Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wushu here we come!!!

YUP!

Today went to CC and ask about the lesson of Wushu for Garren.

Cause we went 2 times and they say that the minimum age is 6.
BUT after meeting up the instructor today to ask is it ok for 4 yrs old Garren to join as the staff from the CC say muz ask the instructor before that can let us register, the instructor actually say he already told the staff that they will accept 4 yrs old kid long time ago...

Im so glad!!

So the next new lesson will start at 16 July!!

Yea...hh..!!!
Hope he really can learn to discipline himself in the lesson.

Anyway letting him join this was because I find him veri veri active and I think that maybe this will keep him out of soooo many mischievious.

The fee is $70 but Im a PA member so cost only $60 for 3 month, once a week.

Cant wait to see Garren in the Wushu attire. MUZ be very cute and handsome, Wahaha!! :P

Belle say she wanted to join too but I told her that its better she learn ballet.
Anyway I have chosen Ballet as her CCA at school but until now I heard anything about starting class or informing us whether when the lesson start.

School so irresponsible.

If I know they are not attentive to people who want to join, I would have let her chose Badminton club since her form teacher was the teacher in charge...

I promise her tomorrow that I will call up the school and demand a explaination from them.
I was thinking if the school never really let her join the Ballet, should I register her to Ballet class in CC instead..

But I have checked, and the ballet class organized by CC is very ex!!!

No comments: