Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Decided abt getting wat for Belle...

I have decided to get her a roller blader with safety set.

I think alot abt getting what for her and I even ask for opinions for frens and family members. Most of them say the same things.

Althou she passed her exams but the grades she get was not so good. Her english and maths was only 50+. If I get her a PSP from this kind of grades, she will think that ' aiya, since I just passed already can get what I want, then no need to study so hard lor '.

So I explain to her that I wont get her such an expensive thing becos she really never puts in all her effort in the exams. Instead I will get her something as a consolation prize.

And if she really really really like to have a PSP of her own so much, then study hard and proof to me that she can get a 70+ to 80 marks for each of her subjects in her final yr exams. If she can made it, I wont hesitate at all to buy a brand new full set of PSP for her.

My fren ask me, why I dont let her play mine since I got? Its not abt playing the games, its just that they saw other children having their own set or parent buying for their children and why she cant have. I told Belle they can have becos they study hard and get good result for their exams...

I feel that if buying all this kind of things for them and they really will put in effort in their study, then why not.

Im not getting her a DS becos I feel I dont need to waste money to find games for DS since I have games for PSP... althou I feel DS actuali are more suitable for children use than PSP.

No comments: