Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Why so hard lei????

Like shit lor, now that my colleague have resigned and dunno is my boss suay or wat.. Hired 3 pple, all dun stay long..

The first one, ard 30++ age, come 15 mins, then say go toilet and disappeared.. -_-"

The 2nd one ard 40++ age, work for a week, then suddenly say she dun wan to work anymore...

The last and youngest one, age oli 20++ work for 1 week, but 4 out 7 days she took mc la, mother suck la, auntie die la, and nv come...

God, I was veri sick to keep teaching the same thing over and over agian...
+ they never come means I keep doing 2b person work lei..

Boss decided to get pple from employment agency. She interview one and heard that she start work this coming Mon... From dunno which country. I actually duno what country my boss saying.

Hope this is the last one she going to employ and hope this new lady will stay for long cos if no pple ard, I very hard to take leave....

No comments: