Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Yesterday went to sign up for the wushu classes but I dunno why, my passion card did not included my kids information and I cant get a member price if the names is not in it.

So the staff at the CC helps me to update the system. They ask me why I never register my kids name. I told them I had, if not that time Belle went for the Art class how I get the member price? I join One PA because I know I can use it for my kids when I want to to join classes and courses.

They try for half an hr yesterday but my kids information still didnt appear in the system and I was rushing back home to fetch the boys. So I told them to get it done and give me a call when its ok.

I din receive any call yesterday after I leave.

Today I called up the CC and ask.

They say the system had appeared my kids' information in my card and told me I can register the course using internet.

So I think I will register later after work at home. I dont trust office com since I need to do payment online.

I oso called up Belle's school and ask about what happen to her CCA. I think the school forgotten about her...


The office clerk, I think, told me she will ask the teacher in-charge to call me back. To tell the truth, the way they handle thing are way too sucks!!!! How can they missed out things like that??
Then like that I wasted my fu*cking time go down the school and chose the CCA for what???
For fun???
Or nothing better to do???
Already half yr gone now they started the class and yet never inform me or Belle... Wat the fu*k..?

No comments: