Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Skinny Mint Teatox Review

I'm sure a lot of ladies by now should have heard of this Skinny Mint teatox.
I, myself accidentally found it online when I was looking for a tea detox for myself.
I realised that being a SAHM these few years makes me grow a few kgs... :'( and as I ages, my body ages too. They don't burn fats like young body do anymore.

Anyway, I saw this blogger which I forgot who doing this review and so I went to search for Skinny Mint website.
I hardly believe what they written when I read those testimonials and reviews at the website.
I was like "sure or not" attitude.
How does a simple tea actually makes you slim down without even exercise?
After thinking through, I decided to try it out myself.
I thought since I'm going to buy a tea detox, I might as well try this.

And so I ordered my first Skinny mint online.
The delivery service was not bad.
They actually delivered the next working day which is fast! But one thing I was really confused was why I got charged S$70.46 instead of the purchasing price S$69.90 since delivery was FOC.
I never really went to find out why.

There are 2 types of teas in Skinny Mint tea detox.
Morning boost and Night cleanse.
Everyday you took a cup of Morning boost before or during breakfast.
As for Night cleanse, you took it once in 2 nights, after your last meal of the day.

So what are we drinking into our body everyday?
There are 8 main powerful ingredients in the tea bags.

Morning Boost
Green Tea - energizing, fat burning, immunity boosting
Yerba Mate - Stimulating, curb appetite, boosts metabolism
Nettle Leaves - antioxidant, natural diuretic, rids constipation
Dandelion - antioxidant, nutrifying, digestive
Guarana Fruit - Cleansing, endurance, weight lose
Grapefruit Leaves - cleansing, immunity improving, fat reduction
Strawberries - antioxidant, brain food, fat burning
Pineapples - nutrifying, digestive, antioxidant

Night Cleanse
Ginger Root - anti-bloating, digestive aid, aphrodisiac
Orange Leaves - rids constipation, sleep aid, smooth skin
Lemongrass - relaxant, pain relief, anti-bacterial
Senna Leaves - natural laxative, anti-bloating, weight lose
Peppermint - anti-bloating, digestive and colic relief
Licorice Root - antacid, soothes menstrual cramps
Hawthorn Berries - Circulation, anti-anxiety, digestive
Psyllium Husk - natural laxative, promotes colon health

Morning boost also contain caffeine, so you can actually quit drinking coffee in the morning and drink morning boost tea to start your day.

After my 28 days, seriously I don't feel any change in my size at all.
I went to have my weight taken and it did not decrease at all.
I thought I got scammed. It didn't worked.
But I still want to see whether is it really not working and so I took photos of myself.
Luckily I had taken photos of myself before I started drinking the tea.
And this is what happened.


Can you believe it?
Although I didn't lost my weight at all.
You can see that my tummy really did slim down.
And as you know I was still in quit smoking mode, my appetite really, really increased.
I always feel hungry during this past month.
But I still managed to tone down my tummy!! Yeah!!!

And so after my 28 days teatox programme, I continue to buy Morning boost as I need to stop Night cleanse for 1 month for my body to rest.




So if you want to slim down in a healthier way, try Skinny Mint Teatox out and see the amazing result!!!

No comments: