Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, December 26, 2014

Our 2014 Christmas!!

First of all Merry Christmas to everyone!!
Well I had a normal Christmas Day at home doing cleaning.
Even since I started working, I seldom clean up the house.
Anyway, this is how we spent on our 2014 Christmas,

First time eating turkey on Christmas!! I tried to roast turkey myself cause I actually don't know where to buy ready cooked turkey.


I bought this at Giant supermarket just near my place at Christmas eve.


 And this is how it came out as...
Gravy was actually included. Spent 2 hours to roast in an oven.

Then this is how they feel about eating turkey meat the first time.


And this is their Christmas Presents!!




Belle had a new phone so that is included as Chirstmas present.
Haha!!

We had pizza for christmas dinner. Which was kinda of simple but nice.
We are not really into Christmas but feel that kids should enjoy holiday season joys!!!

No comments: