Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Quit Smoking Day 4

I managed to survive 4 days without touching 1 cigarette. Yeahhh!!!

First 2 days was the worst.

Now I can look at those people smoking and don't have the strong urge to pick one up.
Ya... mayhap I can still feel a little bit of twitching feeling to smoke but it is all under control smoothly.

I came across this article online which I find it quit informative for smokers who are quitting like me. :)

Quit Smoking Side Effect Time line

Stage 1


1. Chronic Physical Craving
Yes. I definitely have this. I believe everyone will have to go through this stage if they are qutting.

2. Irritability and Intense Mood Swings
Hmm... I really don't know I got intense mood swings or not. But I sure feel irritating easily. Although I don't know this is my natural behaviour or what. HAHA!

3. Intense fatigue
Another item I can't be sure. Cause I always feel tired with or without smoking.

4. Headaches
This is something I agreed will happened during quitting time. Before I started quitting,  I already started to feel the headaches for days when I stopped smoking for 12 hrs per day for my work. Taking panadols does not help at all
.
5. Chest Discomfort
Nope.

6. Constipation
Yes.

7. Flu and Cough like symptoms
Oh yes. My throat got those nasty slimy phlegm that won't disappear. Been having these for 1 week.

8. Increased Hunger and Weight Gain
I still in the early stage of quitting so not sure will gain weight or not but I definitely eat much more.

Basically these will be what going to happen during the first week of quitting smoking.

I also download this very helpful app from hpb called iquit.
It keeps track of the days you started quitting and offer advises when you feel your urge are taking over you.
Anyone who havn't use any app, try it. I hope it helps out.

IOS version Hpb IQuit
Android version Hpb IQuit

So gumbateh everyone!!

No comments: