Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hada Labo Products?

Really want to talk about this. Haha!
Hada Labo first appeared in sg was when I'm working at this company where they actually were doing packaging for Hada Labo.
This was 3, 4 years back I think.
 Although I was facing these products everyday, I actually never tried it before.

 Few months ago I bought the HA light lotion to use.
 I was a SAHM for 3 years. Because I stayed at home to look after children and taking care of house chores, I basically become an "auntie". I don't wear nice nice, I don't make up, I stayed up late almost every night to read novels or watch shows and mostly I stayed at home. I don't even look after my face anymore.
So one day, I really looked into the mirror at myself and I really was shocked.
I look so much like "auntie" lor.
Hair messy tied up, face so dull, pimples and acnes everywhere. And I became fat!
I decided I can't stay like this and so I began my own "Eileen's Reshaping Plan".

I searched on-line to see what products was really good and low cost and there it is... Hada Labo.
So I searched again for more information about it. As my face was a combination type, so it was very hard for me to find a suitable product.

 I bought the Hydrating lotion light which is for oily-prone skin. My first bottle was almost finished and really, my face improved a lot.
I was really prone to acnes especially especially when I tended to sleep late and smoked. Now all my acnes was gone.
 After giving it a try, I know this is a product I actually can keep on using without switching to other brands!!

 So this is what I do every morning.


Gokujyun Hydrating Makeup remover → Shirojyun whitening face wash → mild peeling lotion → hydrating lotion (light) → Anti-aging essence → Aqua air UV block

And this is what I do every night.

Gokujyun Hydrating Makeup remover → Shirojyun whitening face wash → St Ives Apricot scrub → mild peeling lotion → Hydrating lotion (light) → Neutrogena night mask

Additional I used Hada Labo whitening mask. I don't really specific on 1 kind of mask. I always buy different brands to use.

You can actually get sample from Hada Labo website for a free tryout on the hydrating lotions. Only 2 kind of samples are available, Super Hyaluronic Acid hydrating lotion and Arbutin whitening lotion.

Hada Labo Samples


No comments: