Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

T.I.R.E.D ~

Yesterday went to fren's bro wedding at Furama Hotel. Not bad, the food is nice and the atmosphere is reali veri good too. Got to eat my fave, shark fin soup, haha.. Reach around 8pm. Leave my kids with my mum and so glad that they never give trouble to her. Leave the hotel ard 10.15pm... Went to took cab and actuali waited for 45 mins!! Cos that place are surrounded with hotels and nightclubs, so guess alots of pple wanted to took cab bah... Bought the Bee Movie dvd and we watched until late nite 2 am...

Thursday went to see movie, Enchanted!! Woh... Reali a veri funny and nice show. So romantic and funny at the same time. Enjoy the show veri much. Alot od nice show are comin soon. Wanted to watch, "I am Legend", something similar like Resident Evil. And "The Tattooist", seems interesting...

Got Belle's school skirt alter by my Company's auntie. She reali did a veri good job. Thks!! I received a call from school and they inform me that my financial scheme had approved and they wan me to go down collect the letter and then 1st Dec go collect my textbooks from the school bookshop. Really veri fast, I fax on thurs and they approved on the fri!! Super fast lor. Later will be goin down to the school to collect it I think... Oso nid to go the tuition centre to see want to put Belle there anot...

Bros coming home next mth, miz them soo much xia...
Big bro promise he will brim presents back for Belle when he called my mum yester and he tok to Belle cos this silly ger cry when I leave... Beta dun lie to them orh.. Muz brim present back hor!!!

No comments: