Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

School Excursion ~ Changi T3 ...

Today kiddos went to T3 for excursion. Only Belle and Garren went for it. As for zhuzhu, they say toddler must have parent to join, soo.. zhuzhu didnt join.

Think today is the earliest time I wake up for the past few mths, haha...

Woke up at 7am and hurry them to prepare themselves. The school want them to reach at 7.30am to eat breakfast and then 8.15am board the bus to Changi T3. Kids nowadays so good, always got excursion. I dont even know got a T3 existing, sian...

Reach home around 7.40am and started to prepare myself to work. Today was late for 7 mins. Ok la, I recently keep late for half an hour lor. Lucky boss good. Never say anything. Last night very late sleep. Keep doing layout for blog. Siao hor, dun sleep and yet do all this thing.

Wanted to buy PSP 2006, the slim model.

Asked the price for it. Cheapest I have found until now is $410 whole package, $290 or $260 only the set. Sian... So expensive sia.


Pink colour so ssweeett..!!
Dunno got anyone wan to buy for me?
Haha, think I have to save my lunch meal to buy liao... Dunno untill when then can buy liao! LOLZ!!

Oh, ya hor, last week cut my fringe at AMK. Fren's fren hair salon.
To tell the truth, I think that hairstylist no mood or what... My fringe was not nicely done AT AL!! Cut crooked and worse, I din wan to have layer fringe de. Now waiting for it to grow longer and go cut straighter...

Recently fall in with the taiwan drama, Huan Huan Ai.
OMG, really veri veri romantic... cant find in real life de. Thanks to Rebecca who lend me the discs. Hehe, goin to burn a set and keep it.

No comments: