Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Photo, Photo and More Photos~~

Ya, MIA again.. Reali no mood to blog recently.... Now big bro switch on the com, so I jus use it for awhile...

Today mainly photos took from last few days...



Belle's latest hairstyle. Short shoulder length hair. Why? Cos she is goin to Pri school soon. short hair are more convenient for her?? Or myself bah?? Hahaha... At least no need to help her tie since nid to wake up veri early and she is one lazy ger who NEVER comb her own hair...




Took it when we are bus to I forgotten where liao. Only a few mins and he is DOWN!! Hahaha.. My Ah Zhu, reali a "ZHU"...



Took them and Ah Kow for a walk around our housing estate. Found that the field for playing gate ball are now for doggies use!!! A small fence in a square, like tat the when unleashed wont run away!!! Such a good place for him to run about!!


Took this when waiting for the presents for Karin's sons birthday party at last Sunday. Went to Yishun to buy cos I remember there was a shop that sell alots of toys and clothes for kids. I even bought tops for each of my kiddos....

Ya, a big mess at Karin's place. When I reached there, its already that messy!! Hahaha.... I just LOVE to go her place... She really got alot of toys!!!!



After party on our way home in cab....

No comments: