Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, November 12, 2007

If....

If... I have time, I will go back study to upgrade myself for a better future.
If... I have freedom, I will have a nite out with my sisters untill siao.
If... I can choose again, I definitely wont choose 'him '.
If... I can go back to the past, I will study hard.
If... All the "IF" come true, all the things in this world will be fake...

Have to be realistic and yet really hope that "IF" will come true...


Yesterday went to Jurong East pasar malam with mum. Bought masks for them and stickers too. Mum oso bought a nightgrown and pyjamas for Garren and Belle. I know mum have always wanted to go for a walk but cant since she have to tend her shop. Quite angry with myself for not being able to give her a better life. And till now still need her help sometimes. Really veri shameful of myself. Dunno wats wrong with my eyes. I keep dun believe in my family that 'he' is not good and ended up my family got drag down by me. Shouldnt believe in 'outsiders'. Everyone think for thmeselves only..

No comments: