Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Belle's Orentation ~

So long nv blog liao. Dunno its lazy or too busi but I havent touch the com for few days... Now for some update..


Belle's orentation, I was late for at least half an hr. But ok la, actuali late oso nvm de. They was in the hall untill 10am + I tink listening to those school pple tokin which mostly Im not interested. I went to canteen instead.. to tok to the school bus pple about the bus fee. pick up from my hse and after send to mum's place cost $70 per mth. Really veri ex. But no choice, student care opposite my hse is full. Anyway, put mum's there oso ok la. At least save a sum of money.




This is her school uniforms. I bought 2 sets and a extra blouse. Nowadays school uniform very good, the skirt actuali have a fixed short inside, not like my time, have to put on our own short whish makes the skirt veri bulky. The skirts was too long, plannin to edit it shorter. Told my company auntie to help me but tis few days are quite busi so cant manage to let them do for me. Then went to see her class and bought her nametag. Aiyo, I dun understand why the name "Belle" was not included inside. Then wat for I name her Belle? Ask the teacher they reply, its make like tat de. Like no reply at all. Stupid answer lor... NVM. I plan to make a new set of nametag again.
There is oso socks, wa, $7 for 3 pairs and there is school shoe too. Cost $13 a pair. I havent but yet. Actuali I dun intend to buy cos seem like wasting money, but mum insist I buy 2 pairs for her and she paying for it. I havent buy PE attires. Cos they are changin to new PE attire and currently there are no stock. Next mth have to go dwn and buy everythin.
As for the textbooks, Im waiting for my application for the financial scheme to approve. Karin's son de have approved liao. Veri fast, took only a week. Need to fax those required documents to them tomorrow. I keep forgetting to brim to office and have dragged for 2 days liao.
Still got alot of things to do for her entry to new level, haiz...



Went to have a haircut and dye. Cant reali see much color, but ok la, I oso dun like to brightly hair...



Took tis scenery on last Sat. Not everytime got a chance to see this kind of scenery since I live in ground floor. Love it alot.. Makes me feel calm and sad at the same time.. Dunno why...

Im searching for new tuition classes for Belle cause the one at RC have increased their fee for Pri 1 from $50 per mth to $70.. and only for 2 subjects, eng and maths. Found one near mrt station cost $70 per mth too but 3 subjects, eng, maths and chinese and they dun need deposit for new enrolment. But distance is further from my place. 10 mins walk to there. Hmm.. I oso goin to enrol Garren to tuition classes at the RC.. Dunno the time will crash anot. Aiyo, now then realized the older the kids are, the more money are needed to spent.. Haiz...

No comments: