Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

C.a.m - W.h.o.r.i.n.g ~







Today never went for lunch and so started to take pics. Kinda nothing to do...

Today after work went to watch movie, "Beowulf". Wa, really veri nice show and its abit animated show bah.. Cos some scenes, can see that its animated de. But not bad show lor...


Went to bought a new fakies. Finally!!! I have master the 5 secs skill of putting on fakies!! 3 cheers for myself! LOLZ...

Original price, $6. Offer, $4.95. Ok la. Wanted to find more volume type of fakies.

Yesterday went CCK Gain City and after that brim kids to eat SakaeSushi. Really veri tired when reaching home and went to bed veri late. Becos of that, I was late for work today... again... -_-"
So paisey, that almost everyday was late for work. Sian. Finally!! Tomolo going to go for my facial!! Aiyo, face like shit lor, so many pimples and blackheads... Haiz, so busy with everything and yet no time to take care my own face. Aiyo...

Tis coming sat need to go for Pri School Orentation. Going to apply for finacial scheme. Really a big help to me. No many pple know abt this. Karin's son is goin to pri too. She dunno got tis kind of scheme. Lucky that day we sms about pri school thing and I told her abt it.
Kids going to pri school means, Im getting older..!! Argh... haiz... lolz!!

No comments: