Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally, finished washing and hanging those kiddos clothes. Shit man, they reali got tons of clothes for me to wash everyday. I dunno why and how they wore. Maybe its because they changed 3 times a day!! Buay tahan.. Wash til I feel so shag of clothes xia...

Just dl the trial use of Photoshop CS3. But cant install cos it says I dun have the service pack 2 or whatever it is... Try to dl from Microsoft.com the service pack but le, the website hang... sian... wan to try out Photoshop oso hard... Hmm...

Garren have finally recover. Thank GOD!!

Brim Zhuzhu for a haircut yst cos too long and its makes him sweat alot which I dun like. So brim him to the nearest salon to cut. The aunties there thou he was a she, and she was surprise when I say he is a "he". Hahaha... Im used to it. Everytime I met those pple, they will mistaken zhuzhu a gal and everytime I have to correct them. Ha! But I dunno why until now pple stil mistake Garren a GER!! -_-" *doink* From what he wear, cant they see he IS a boy? Just onli I like to let them have a more Jap-like hairstyle cos suit them mah.. haiz... But Garren will be cuttin hair soon, once the front touches his eyes.

I have made up my mind to go rebonding. Sick of messy hair and look so untidy. Hahaha...
Will be doin it on tis Sat... Leave them at mummy there, sure get nag nag from her again.

Oh ya, I change my skin again... Credit to the creator who create such a pretty skin!!

Will upload Zhuzhu new "girlisy" hairstyle soon!!!

No comments: