Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

FINALLY...!!!

Back to normal, everything is normal as usual. Thanks to Ming, my bro fren to sort out my computer.

This few days was tough for me. No com... Actuali can use liao since my fren come reformat but hor din do good job on the setting tats why veri lagging...

Now is working well and fine. But goin to upgrade my RAM cos Im goin to go on a new craze about MU..!! ^^

Last week Garren just had a veri bad fever... Almost reach 40 degree the fever... Went to see doc and he say he have infection i tink on his throat and that makes him keep having fever that wont go down. I was worry that it might be degue fever cos my area was the "danger zone". BB st 31 was jus few roads away. Luckily, his fever went away last nite. * Thank God* Yester he never went to school since he was still fevering and I cant took off from work, so I left him at mum's there. Then At nite fever completely went away and today I just brim him to school. Kids, always makes you worry and angry. Only time they are the sweetest was when they are sleeping.

Mooncakes Festival is coming soon. Thou of brimin them to Yuhua Garden to watch the lantern display. Went once when Belle was only 4 yrs old and Garren few months old. Of cos Zhu zhu was not born yet. It was reali fun, took alot of pics with Belle and the theme for that year was disney cartoon. Saw Nemo, Beauty & the Beast, Alice In The Wonderland, Pooh Bear and his frenz, and alot more I forgotten. Now zhuzhu is older so thou of asking mummy to go. Havent ask her yet, wanted to ask when I saw her but keep forgetting.

Kinda of bore to be at home. Bros not around , dad always come home late, and I cant go out since nobody at home to help look after. But its ok, I oso dunno where to go. HAHAHA... Karin told me she every fri nite got go out with her frenz and say too bad I cant go with her. I told to to wait another 3 yrs for me, by that time kids are older and Im still in twenties. Still YOUNG can go cheong with her. She say that time she old liao, LOLZ!!!!

SOmetimes I reali feel the older the kids are the harder to teach them to obey to me. Like Belle, told her to go to bed, she will say she want to watch tv. Garren, told him not to beat Belle, the next min he forgotten and do the same thing again. Zhuzhu le, everyday scream and scream when they fight... HEADACHES!!! But with them around, at least Im not that alone. They make me laugh too. And Belle a kid -adult, always tok like a auntie. Without them I oso dunno wan to do with my life. At the least they are the reason I have steer clear from the bad 'things' I used to do and get my life straight. I dun care how bad and useless their father are cos they ARE my kids and only mine.

No comments: