Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

My son Garren, is the bravest kid I ever seen... Cos he actuali had no expression at all when he took his blood test on Friday at the Polyclinic. Not kidding.
Cos he had fever for almost a week as the fever keeps up and down... I decided to let him took the blood test althou the doctor say that seen his fever is subsiding, it should be ok. But I still dont feel good at all, so I let him do a blood test to let myself have a peace of mind... afterall, I live quite near the so-call "danger Zone".

The doc or watever they call themselves, say Garren was the youngest and bravest kid to have blood test that day. She poked needle in the vein in between the arm and cant find it and so she push in and out to find the vein. I was so fearful and heartpain for him, but I wasnt that worried when he actuali ahd no expression at all. Just stared at what the doc do. I was veri proud of him.
Becos the doc couldnt find his vein, she opt to use those pokin hole on the fingertip to draw blood. Garren blood flow too little tat its actuali veri hard for them to draw the amount thet needed and he got poke twice... and they squeezed and queezed his finger to make to blood flow out. Look veri painful to me but he actuali can tolerate.
Finally the test was done and luckily, his blood was clear.
I felt relieved and the one week of worries was all gone...
Now I used mosquito patches and Johnson's Baby anti-mosquitoes lotion on them. Hoping those deague thing will be over soon...


Restless while waitin for the medicine... Waited for at least halr an hour...

See the legs, so many mosquitoes bites...



Red from all the squeezing, poor thing...


This not red, cos the done by other doc. veri fast she finished.

The two fingers that got poked.



The bravest thing he ever face till now... No crying at all!!

No comments: