Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My life is in a deep black hole!!!! !!!

My com crashed yesterday evening. Dunno who, or myself accidently deleted a file of the window program... now window cant started as it keep stated a file missing or corrupt, nid to install the dunno wat file again..
Saddened...!!!

Cant live without a com since I at home nothing to do except playing com when Im free...

Now waiting for my saviour (whoever she or he is) to lend me a window xp program disc.

Dunno still have to wait how long. Now using office com secretly since boss dun allow us using internet during working hour.
Hope can fix the stupid com sooner... Haiz...

MY LIFE IS A MISERY WITHOUT INTERNET!!
LOLZ!!

Anyway, Im on my own from now onwards. Im on my own to feed and raise my kids. Maybe occasionally gets help from my mum, keke..

No comments: