Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shit le, today have a big fright from cockroach... A damn big one...

I went to the excutive ladies room at my office building when I was veri urgent. Normally the toilet are use by those who have key cos the toilet are single use de and normally are locked.
Then I went in, Pull down my jeans and about to sit down, a HUGE cockroach appear from nowhere and headed to my legs. I was like startled and shifted my legs hoping it will go other way, but no lor, it keep runnin toward me and I was reali veri afraid it will climb up my leg and I climb on top of the toilet bowl standing there watching where it headed. I started to pull up my jeans and I was beginnin to feel more and more afraid cos I afraid that thing can FLY!!! I HATE flying cockroach!!!! I saw it run to a corner and I hurry jump dwn, open the door, run out and slam the door shut!!!
SO scary!!!
After that I dun dare to use the toilet and went to the public one instead.... I got tink of steppin it but I dun wan to dirty my shoes le... seem quite disgusting to have a flatted cockroach until my shoe.


Today Garren came back again..
Actuali its yester. School called and say he is having fever so I went to fetch him straight after work. I wanted to let him rest more so I never let him go school today and brim him to mummy there again.
Dun tink its deague since he didnt have spotted red marks but he got a veri bad throatache, cos his voice and become veri hoarse...
Tink he too heaty cos he 2 days never move bowels liao. Today mummy told me to buy the pump for constipation so release the "heaty" that was trap inside him. Well, I did as Im told.
He was like lao sai lor, released alot.
Heng... at least like tat he will better soon... Tomolo goin to brim him to school cos taking him back and fro to mummy there are veri troublesome and money wasting since I take cab to work from there as I was late.
Hope he will get well... So tired and wori tis few days. But althou he is sick, he is still naughty as he is.
Hahahaha!!
My Garren are a crybaby, always want me to hug him when he cries...

No comments: