Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, November 30, 2009

almost~

Just now did a very stupid thing.
I was boiling kiddos milk bottles and I really "boil" it till the milk bottles melted..
I forgotten that I was boiling it.
Plastic burning smell was all over the living room then I realized I was boiling bottles.
I threw the whole pot with the melted bottles away.
Now I have to buy 4 bottles again.
Haiz.
Went outside to find with Belle but all was almost same pattern and I don't like.
Lucky I got keep some old bottles and so tonight temporary will use it.
Tomorrow go down to buy at west mall.
Much cheaper and nicer.
That why I don't like boiling things.
I always forgotten about it.
In the end every time with burnt it.
Let me see, the first time I almost burnt down my dad's kitchen is when I was boiling water.
Whole kettle thrown away cos it already black.
Second time might be when I was boiling eggs for my dogs.
The eggs are unsightable while the metal cup I still keep although it had also become black.
Another time would be boiling chicken meat for dogs too but the meat become black.
There are still so more times I almost burnt the kitchen but I can't remember each of it.
If I keep on like tihs, one day I really will burn down the kitchen.

Kidddos had all recovered (thks God.
Today was their outing from school.
To Kids' Kampong.
I don't know where that place is but heard from Belle that they can feed ducks, catch fish... ...
Paid $20 for each of them.
Hope they enjoy themselves.

No comments: