Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

unlucky~

This year is really a very unlucky year for me.
Keeps on happening bad things around my family and me.
First is I can't find a job.
Then it's my dad who got into a case, although it's solved.
Then it's my debts, all thanks to that animal who are not even fit to call a human.
Now it's PUB.
Good things don't happen bad things keep coming.
Do I crash with 'tai shui' this year?
I also don't know.
Must be it although, since I have been so unlucky recently.
What makes me more angry is that I received "his" letter.
Why angry?
Because of him, my Singtel account owe alot of money.
Because of him, I owe courts few thousands.
To tell the truth, I really don't want to see them anymore if I can.
He turn the hell out of my life.
He sucks.
Really hope next year things will get better.
If not, I really very, very headache.

No comments: