Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sick~

All kiddos was sick, again.
Thou that they had recovered.
But Friday started again.
Garren was having diarrhoea while Jayden had fever again.
And yesterday, Belle started to have stomach cramp and headaches.
Omg, I was so tired.
Almost the whole week I was being awake in the early morning by them.
Lucky Garren recovered alot but not Jayden.
Today brought Jayden to see doctor again.
The fever keeps coming back and feeding him medicine, it still won't sustained.
Doctor didn't know what really cause to fever to persist.
So she asked me to bring him down to Polyclinic for blood and urine test.
To see whether he got virus or not.
Not again...
I dislike them doing all this tests.
Jayden suffered alot from this type of pain when he was only 1 month old because of fever.
Stayed in hospital for few days.
Doctor keep poking here and there to take sample of blood to test.
I was devastated...
It looks so painful !!
Anyway, I really really hope after today his fever will go away !!!
Belle was not feeling well too.
Keeps on having stomach pain.
I told them to drink more water.
I believe they are not drinking enough water since weather nowadays are so funny.
Oh, I really hope I don't have to go polyclinic tomorrow.

No comments: