Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Wonder~

Finally, today last day of school!!
I still haven't send out my card to Karin. Sorry dear!
Everyone had gone to school and B had go to work.
I was so boring at home.
I still couldn't find a suitable job.
I just wanted to have more money before CNY next year.
Later still have to pass $60 to childcare for the outing to Pasir Ris Kampong for kiddos.
Today is the last register day.
Belle too.
Need to pass &24 to studentcare.
They are going to... I forgotten where.
But, also are some sort of farm, I think.
Promise kiddos' to bring them to Snow City when it's December holiday.
I never seen snow, so do they.
We are curious, I'm curious.
It's so cold now in China.
Wonder how are my 2 bros' doing...
Must be fun to see snow, if they can see.
I always wanted to touch and have fun in snow.
Next year will be a tougher year.
Belle will have an extra subject, Science, to concentrate and Garren will have to prepare for Primary 1 intake.
Never ever can relax huh.
When can I really relax?
I'm trying a new method to punish and reward those kids.
I made a board with their names on it.
I told them, whoever are good and obedient will be rewarded stars and when they collected 10 stars, I will give them a small present.
Whoever are naughty and does not obey will have stars deducted.
I don't know it works really or not.
It only 4 days I started this and the most they can collect are 2 before it's being take down again.
Because of the stars, they keep asking me what they can help me, made things for me.
Just to get the stars.
I told them straight I don't just give out like that.
Only when I asked them to do things and they do it nicely, I will give.
Or they doesn't quarrel at all, then they will get a star.
Imagine, every day they sure will have quarrel, fight, arguement, etc.
Frankly speaking, I can't stand noise.
Especially when they talk, mostly like to use shout or talk very loudly, like ah pek who are deaf.
I really hope this will work.
I saw a plaform heels I like very much at Mondo when I went shopping with my mum.
I told B about it.
He told me we can go for a walk and buy the shoe when free.
But recently he is not so free.
Almost everyday work.
I am so into those heels.
Wonder when I can get a pair of my own.

Recently trying to learn using this type of hair curl roller or curl hair roller, whatever it called, to curl my hair.
It works.
I didn't want to perm my hair since I wanted a straight hair sometimes and I didn't want to use the hot rod type since it can dry up my hair so I think of trying this.
It only last a few hrs so it might be better if can use with styling spray or what to make it last longer.
Well, I was trying out for fun actually. Hahaha!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: