Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Recently... again~

I have being busy this 2 days.
I'm trying to learn to purchase goods from oversea.
B said I could try to open a small push-cart to sell things instead of opening an online shopping spree website.
Any suggestion?
Should I go ahead to the push-cart business? Or stick to online spree first?

My dad was going to marry and he didn't told us about it.
Not that I mind but I really think that lady was to young for him.
But what can I say?
It's his choice.
Since he had no intend to tell, I also wont ask.

The fishes Garren and the other brought back from Kids' Kampong keeps on dying althought we had already put in a tank.
I don't know why.
I just feel it's cruel to give kids fishes and without proper care and let the fish die.
Garren told me his friend's fishes died the next day after they brought home.
SO what's the moral of this matter?
Let the kids thought it's ok to let living thing to die like that?
Kiddos brought back the fishes and keeps on using the nets to scoop the fishes.
Half of them nearly died from it...
-_-"

Will be taking Belle's textbooks on 12th.
Told her to tidy up her drawer for the textbooks, till now havn't done yet.
Yesterday went to library.
Borrow 2 recipes books and a dog food recipe book.
Try cooking some recipes yesterday.

Photobucket

This is called meatball wintermelon soup.
Got the recipe from internet.
Not bad the taste. But I might add too little salt cause the meatball are abit bland.

Photobucket

This is stewed dried black mushrooms in oyster sauce.
B likes this.
There are xiao bai cai too.

Photobucket

Specially cooked this for kiddos.
Fried beancurd and crabsticks in sesame sauce.
This is Jayden's share. He had eaten half of it.

Tonight will cook from the recipes in the books again.
Garren had chose a dish he want and I'm cooking it tonight for them.

Anyone interested in the receipes, let me know and I'll posted it out. :)

No comments: