Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Result~

Sent out the application for wavier for CDAC's tuition fee form.
Forgotten to send Karin my FaceShop member card.
Today was Belle's Parent- teacher meeting day.
It started at 1.45pm in school.
I watched movies until 1pm then rushed to prepared.
Belle finished school at 1pm today and she keeps on calling me after school cos I asked her to wait for me there.
I must be crazy cos I actually make up and dress up.
Hahaha...
Must be too long never wear nice.
By the time I finished, it's already going to 1.45pm and I'm still at home.
I took bus to the school..
Reached at what time I'm not sure too.
Belle was waiting for me with her friends.
I asked her to show me to the classroom where we meet her form teacher.
Reached the classroom but not much parents.
Not like last time so many.
I waited until going to 4pm, I guess, before my turn are up.
Her form teacher was my form teacher during my schooling time in Bukit Panjang Pri.
She asked me whether was I studied in Bukit Panjang because my name are familiar to her.
I told her 'yes', she was my teacher in the past.
She was glad to remember me and asked me how I was.
I, of cos just said I'm ok.
I can't possible tell her that I quit school and failed my exam at sec 1.
I got a high score during my PSLE.
So embarassed.
So we chatted abit and she said she was really happy to be able to teach her old student's daughter.
Well, I liked her aot during my schooling time.
Although she is strict, but she was a very very nice teacher.
Belle likes her too.
So for the result.

English 67.5/100
Chinese 79.0/100
Maths 70.0/100
total 220/300


She got As for her others subjects, like arts, health education, music, etc.
Teacher's comment to her was long and I'm lazy to type, so in short, she work hard in school.

Once again let's review her P1 and P2 result's.

Primary 1
SA1:
Eng 53/100
Chi 80/100
Mth 59/100

SA2:
Eng 72/100
Chi 92/100
Mth 49/100

Primary 2
SA1:
Eng 66.5/100
Chi 86/100
Mth 69/100

SA2:
Eng 67.5/100
Chi 79/100
Mth 70/100

I told that I will confiscated her HP if she didn't scored above 70 for all subjects.
Well, I let her off this once since she only less 2.5 marks for english to made it to 70.

Her mandarin teacher said she not sure she will go to top 2 class or not next year as her result are not so good like Pri 1 but she did get 23 in place for chinese this year while she got only 27 on SA1.
Teacher got explained that she didn't fall back in her chinese but just that the exam paper in year are much more harder.
Well, I really hope she can continue in Top 2 class for her mandarin since her english are just average.
That's all for today.

Oh, btw, Karin~
Pls planned for the clubbing I suggested for Christmas wor~

No comments: