Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What A Sunday!

Last Sunday was really a heartbreaking day...

While doing my routine chores, I was told that there was a dog roaming just outside my house.
Not just some stray dog but a domestic type dog, a female maltese.
I was very curious and so I immediately went out to take a look at it.

There she was, walking slowly, looking so tired and shagged with a mixture of loneliness and sadness...

I walk over to her with my friend and take a good look at her.

My heart goes out for her...

Apparently, she was abandoned by her previous owner because she was wearing a torn and tattered choke-collar, in pink.

Her condition is really very very bad and was a case of neglected dog.
Her nails was so long that it was growing out of ways and the hair was so matted and dirty. There are signs of fur loss at her back and the eyes are full of stains and dirts. Her teeth are mostly black and full of tartar. Seems like she haven't got a bath for a long long time and both of her eyes have cataracts, a sign that she is quite old.

I will never believed that it a run away dog with those conditions she had.

She might be abandoned because she is old and the owner are not interested in taking care of her.

I'm really angry with what I saw.

We brought her back and my friend helps to clean her up, shaved her, cut her nails. I fed her some foods.

She was a darling. Quiet and gentle and bark only when she is caged up or shut inside the toilet herself.

She might be under-nutrients or sick from not enough nutrients or old because she don't play like young dogs and she just keep walking around the house until she felt tired and "sit" down and fall asleep. Belle keep hugging her and let her sleep on her lap because she was feeling cold and was shivering because her furs was shaved off.

I know Belle likes her too. So are the rest of the kids. Because the next morning when they wake up and never see her, they ask me where is she. I told them I brought her to the police station.

I tried to find home for her.
Ask around whether anyone wants to keep... but couldn't find a adopter.

At night with no choice, we sent her to the nearest police station and made a police report.

I would have keep her myself but I had far too many pets and this isn't my own house. I had 3 dogs already and when Mocha came in our family, my dad was shocked and say, why I brought back another one.

Now she should be in SPCA. I went into SPCA website to see they got post her pic out for adoption or not. There isn't. I was afraid they will give her up and put her to sleep because of her age...

I really hope she can find a good home and spend rest of her time there in peace and with full of love and care...

There are no pics.
It's too horrible to take pics...

No comments: