Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Obsessed to Made Belle keep studying!!



I'm so worried about her work that I keep pressuring her to do assessment books.
Why?
Cos she really doesn't keep to what I expect.
I know too much pressure can cause side effects.
The day she went into Primary school I never really pressure her.
When she at home I didn't give her any assessment AT ALL.
I think since she got tuition at studentcare and every Mon and Fri nights and every sats morning, then let her relax at home.
But she really suck in her English and Maths.
Haiz...

I keep finding worksheets online and even type my own out...
All I hope is she gets a normal result like 70, 80 instead of 50, 60...
Which parents are not kiasu?
Next year will be Pri 3, work will be harder and harder...
Want her to prepare herself for it.
But all kids are the same.
Always want to play play play.
I'm so headaches already.
Really hope they can understand me and try to do the best for me.

No comments: