Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Great Oldies~



Today is so hot...
Was searching for 90's songs but ended up watching 'SM:TV' in youtube.
Ant and Dec AKA PJ and Duncan was a old boys band which I used to listen to their songs...









Their songs are nice...


Oh god, I hate my hair now.
So long never rebond and now the natural curl are back. Sian, so messy, like siao char bo.

Karin sms me and say got gathering at 30th.
Great!
So long never meet up liao. Hmm, half a yr got le bah.
Think more than that.

So what was I watching recently?
I'm watching Korea "花样男子", Japan anime "Bleach" online.
At night watch "东方茱丽叶" which Karin had finally posted to me.
"花样男子" one word. NICE!!!
Those guys not bad. The lead actress are pretty. Not much different from taiwan version. Haven't seen Japan version de. Think after finished Korea go and watch japan de. Hahaha...
"东方茱丽叶" are more of sad drama...
I wouldn't prefer comedy type.

Next Wed got meet parent session at Belle's school.
To take the result of course...
Heard Belle say her chinese and Math are not bad...
But eng... haiz...

No comments: