Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Overslept? Funny? Talkative?





I woke up late today.
7.30am.
School bus was gone.
Woke Belle up and told her it's very late.
Asked her to faster changed.
7.40am.
I took cab to bring Belle to school.
Lucky a cab came just after we walk to the road.
Reached school at 7.45am.
5 mins distance.
Assembly already started.
Hoped she is not punish by the principle. :(



I came back after Belle went into the school.
Washed the dishes and milk bottle.
Boiled a kettle of hot water.
Jayden woke up and walk to the kitchen.
Said something I don't understand.
I told him to come closer.
He walked over and keep looking at the fire from the stove.
Then he said,"Bai, Bai(Pray, Pray)."
His hand form into a gesture of praying.
I looked at him.
I said,"Bai, bai(Pray, Pray)?"
He said,"The fire.. Bai bai(Pray, Pray)."
I laughed and he laughed...



I finished washing dishes.
Garren woke up.
He said,"Mummy, I very tired. Want to sleep."
He immediately took out the small car we bought yesterday to play.
Changed to school uniform and we left for school.
Weather was so good.
We walked a big round in the small garden to the school.
Garren wanted to see spiders.
Never saw but saw alots of morning glory.
Saw alots of butterflies too.
Was the same butterflies we saw yesterday.
Three of it.
Garren shouted,"Mummy, mummy!!!"
I never replied.
He still keep shouting,"Mummy, mummy!!"
I said,"Ya, why!?"
He said(very loudly),"Wah, got alot alot of butterflies hor!!"
I said,"Ya, I know. Don't keep shouting."
(FYI, Garren had a loud vocal. His talking are louder than normal people)
(Jayden on the other hands are chasing and playing with the butterflies)
The 10 mins walk in to garden...
Garren talked ALL the way from home to the school... -_-"
He is very talkative...

No comments: