Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Exams~ Finally tomorrow are the final day!

This few days was so busy revising Belle's for her exams.
Her english and maths are really a little bit below average... Her mother tougue which is tomorrow, I don't worry that much cos her mother tougue are in top 2nd class.
She doesn't like to revise at home and beside, when the little ones are around, its hard to teach her.
She need people to sit by her side then she will continue her homework or assessment. Which is really very headaches for me.

I'm thinking of enrolling her into phonics and reading class same as Garren.
The class havn't started yet.
Think still short of a few students.
The person in charge said we need to register first then wait for another month to see can reach the quote of 5 students (I think) then the class will start.

Why I letting her to enrol? Cause her english really sucks.
If she really attend the class, then will stop her private tuition.

Having so many kids nowadays are really stress.
Like most of my friends, we have the same problem.
Although my problems are much more than them...
People thought its that easy, just give them food, water, education and a place to sleep means its taking good care of kids.

Education nowadays are not like in the past.
Tuitions, enrichment classes, childcare, studentcare, school bus...
All this can total up to how much a mths you know?
Even I don't have enough to spend...
If don't let them attend, afraid they can't catch up with their standard...

Don't even know it is we stressing ourselves or the environment stressing us...

Oh, btw,
Hereby I official announce I'm a divorcee now.
My divorce case are finished.
Now waiting for my papers...

No comments: