Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I hate weekends~

Today I finally finish doing a template of my own for my blog.

Yeah~!!!!!!!

I finally manage to learn the basic of photoshop CS4 *so proud of myself*!!
Of cos not entire all made by myself. The format was taken from internet and I just change the images to what I want...

Took me, hmm, 2 days to change it.
Cut abit here, paste abit there and voila!! My chihuahuas template!!!!!


Tried this few days to look up SPCA website and see whether the dog I found are place in the adoption page or not but never seem the dog in there.
Guess they won't put her up for adoption cause she's really quite old... Not much people will want?
One of my friend's friend wanted to adopt her but it was too late when he finally decided he want.
They went to SPCA to find her but they never saw her... WHY?

What really amused me this last friday, a uncle came up to my doorstep and claimed he is the owner of the dog and give me dog foods(small pack), a 'human' shampoo and conditioner, a cup-like bowl, and 2 combs, saying it belong to the dog.

He say he had given up the dog to one of his friend when his friend say he willing to take the dog but don't know why ended up his friend actually abandoned the dog after few hrs. (I think so.. if I remember correctly..)
Then he came looking for her and saw us taking in her and thought we are keeping her. I say I have passed her to SPCA. Then he say it's ok, can give my dog. I never say much and closed the door. Even my dad came out and took a look.

What kind of people use human shampoo on dogs????
Worse, one of the dog food (got 2 packs) had already expired on March!!! (just found out today)

This is the WORST kind of dogs' owner I've ever seen!!!
He IS abusing the dog...


I have decided to bring Mocha and Princess for a blood test for heartworm so that they can start to take heartworm prevention pills.

What is Heartworm

Recently mosquitoes had been invading my home.
SO many of them. Even when sleeping in a air-con room also will get bitten. I'm so afraid my dogs will get bitten.
Too dangerous.

Town council always send people to check but the mosquitoes are still there.
Very irritating, anytime anywhere will get bite.

Ask my vet and she say best to take a blood test and then started the pills instead of jabs.
Total for 2 dogs and a year of pills are $135++. (estimated)




This is Belle's phone.
Those handphone's strap are made by me. I even stick Hello Kitty's stickers (which I kept for 10 yrs) on it.

Actually never intend to let her have a handphone so early. I was planning after she is in Primary 3 then decide.
But that time i wanted to buy Samsung Pixon so my mum signed 2 yrs plan. They got a promotion, having 5(or 4? I forgot) lines under 1 account can get 35% discount in bills and so my mum signed up. Then got free 3 or 4 phones and so my mum gave one for her.

We told her the phone are meant for emergency use in case she need to find us or we need to find her.
Strictly no giving no. to friends.
And she didn't. She don't even know how to sms.
But she always use the phone to took pictures.
I even upload cute wallpapers and themes for her... Haha...

But my mum told her if she fail her exam, she will take back the phone...
Wonder got effect on her or not?

No comments: