Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009 Year to Everyone~!

Today is the last day of 2008...

They say new year, new life which I always wish it will happen to me...
Maybe I really need a real life...

Now is 930pm. Few more hrs and it will be over for 2008.
Kids are being put to bed. Not that I didnt spent New Year with them. But new year doesnt mean they can go bed late. Its a routine which I dont want to break.

Today let them play hrs at playground and dirty themselves with sands.
Then order MC for them to eat.
As a way of celebrating new year bah...
When they all are nuch older then it will be really a big celebation with them. Cos they are too young to actually know what is goin on anyway.

Later goin down to the new pet shop for the New year celebration party. With the dogs of cos.

Btw, I've got a male long coat chh... A cutie. White with brown patches. Now goin to 3mths old.
No time for the pics update, or should I say Im too lazyt to upload pics nowadays.
Will upload soon if I got the 'free' time. Kekeke...

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: