Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, December 1, 2008

What and what?

Here I am surfing about skincare and makeup products, and there Belle is watching Winx from youtube...

I've gone thru The Face shop, MAC websites and even flowerpod forum.
But the more I search, the more I dunno what to choose!!
Aiyo~

All products seems attractive but problem lies here.
Is the products suitable for me?

Currently Im using skincare products from beauty salon.
My mum introduced to me. She actually ordered from Malaysia. Cheaper mah.
But the one she is using was not suitable to her at all.
Whitening products.
So she swtiched back to her clinic's product.

The one Im using still okay, beside, costs was cheaper since its in ringgit.
But if want to purchase still have to order and wait for the guy to bring to SG.
Really too troublesome...

Just now wanted to go TheFaceShop at West Mall. BUT.....
I thought I lost the money meant for our utility bill. So after returning the library books and rush back home with Belle.
Ended up its at home and I was too lazy to go back West Mall again...
Wasted my Medical leave day... Sian...

Actually also planning to bring Baby (the dog, not my son hor) for a grooming but called up the nearest grooming centre, they are fully booked and if I go down, the dog can only be collected at 6pm+.. So long...

SOO many things, to do so little times...

Aiyo, really cant stand those mosquitoes!!
Sit here keep feeling something biting me!!

10 mins past...

Sprayed bygon(lazy to checkup the spelling), dunno got killed them or not.

Anyway, see how bah.
Will update what product I buy.
Now going for a nap and later bringing both dogs for a walk then fetch those kiddos.

Tonite cooking porridge since my stomach feels like shit now...

No comments: