Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Waste Money Again~

Today after collecting Belle's textbooks, went to collect my parcel from Post office also. The clothes I bought have arrived.
I was SOoo disappointed!! The clothes was TOO big for me.
I dunno why but the sizes doesnt fit me. Size M look so much like XL lor. Aiyo, wasted money again...
Luckily bought once only. Dunno what to do with the clothes..

That's why I say I dont really like online shopping on clothes. Bags still acceptable. At least I dont need to worry about the sizes, haha..



Went to watson's to buy Sato Hakubi white C for only $26.90!!! Now offering for 4 days. Think left 2 or 3 days only. Original price $39.

Wat does it do? read on...

With our tropical climate,it is virtually impossible to escape the harmful rays of the sun.
A family outing at beach can lead to sunburnt skin,which can give further rise to skin problems such as unsightly blemishes,freckles and pigmentation.

But worry no more-skin-care supplement Sato’s Hakubi white C and Hakubi C2 promise to eradicate such problems to ensure that you have fair,healthier skin.

The non sugar coated tablet is formulated with L-cysteine and has twice as much vitamin C than most similar products.

It helps to increase your skin’s metabolic rate,reduces the formation of melanin and promotes skin whitening!

I bought 1 only yesterday and Im goin out to buy 1 more bottle. One bottle only last for 30 days so better to have to 2 bottles to try.

Doesnt know whether its really as good as its say but since now offering, no harm trying and beside I have being thinking of buying for few months lor...
__________________________________________________________________



New Taiwan偶像剧, 不良笑花!! I so much wanted to watch this!!
Yes, Yes, Ch8 or ChU is showing soon, I know but I dont like to watch tv if its something I wanted to watch very badly.

Went to video shop but they are selling Part 1 only and I hate waiting!!!!! So now, I'm waiting for at least got part 3 then i will buy the discs. Kekeke...
Karin say she got the drama, 蓝球火. She was going to lend me. She is into 吴尊, haha, her favourite lor, while I prefer 贺军翔 and 王传一, hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Just like the drama, 命中注定我爱你, I had finished it and I have bought the completed set but I never really finish the last disc.
Know why?
The story line are way tooo long... Making me lost interest in the ending cos we are going to know for sure what the ending are.

I always like 杨丞琳's shows. I had watched 换换爱, 恶魔在身边... love comedies are what I like the best.
换换爱, 恶魔在身边 main characters, 贺军翔,杨丞琳 and 王传一 are those who I like to see them acting... Especially 杨丞琳... =)

No comments: