Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Money Money Money~

Does money rain down from the sky?
Does money appear out of sudden in the wallet?
Does money appear when you want it?

Well, of cos no...

Just spent 250 on Belle's student care for last month. Shit!
Monthly fee is 150 after deduct subsidy 160 and yet still have to pay tuition material fee la, holiday surcharge la, insurance la, blah blah blah...

WTF?

Now only dec.
Insurance should be pay on next year mah!!
Aiyo, last monday just paid private tuition 100 and CNY is COMING!!!

I got so much I want to do to myself!!!
Dye hair la, buy new clothes la, buy new set of makeup and skincare product la...
Beside my old makeup are gone case since kiddos PLAY with IT!!!!!!!!!

Money ar, money, WHERE ARE YOU?

Anyway, still got alot more to spend on Belle. Next month will have more holiday surcharge and of cos the school bus fee for 2 months...
Luckily no need to buy school uniforms anymore and I got textbook subsidy. -_-"

Hope I can get my hair dye, buy a new pair of Levis jeans before CNY.
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

No comments: