Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

KTV~

Tuesday met up wit Karin and Ah Lian.
Went to Clementi Kbox.
Cos Lian and I lived near to west side so Karin said we find somewhere nearer to us.
Soo~ long never sing liao, I miss singing so~ much.
Ah Lian on the other hand, went there to sleep.
Actually she don't sing and her son was sick, se want to get as much rest as possible so that she got the energy to look after him at night.
Belle and Eden tacked along too.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yesterday my dad's Arowana died.
We found her lying upside down and one side of her eyes was being sucked by the filter pipe.
B was the one who found her like that and he shouted for me.
So I quickly switched off the filter power while he tried to help the fish.
But it did not survive.
The eye was almost being sucked out.
Very terrible.
Told my dad what happened when he got home.
He said the fish was looking sick already, didn't eat for few days.

Oh, think never update about the pups for long time.
They are 3 mths + old now.
Both are short coat. Very comfirmed about it.
As they moved alot, very hard to get pics of them.

Saturday will be collecting Belle's textbooks.
Oh, still need to wrap it with plastic cover.
Very troublesome.

No comments: