Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baking~

Yesterday baked with Belle.
We made chicken biscuits for chihuahuas.
Dog biscuits was much more easier than making human biscuits, haha.
But I will try to make biscuits or muffins for kiddos.
If I can get all the ingredients and necessary utensils.

wishupon-starzwishupon-starz
wishupon-starzwishupon-starzwishupon-starz

B was sick and I was busy preparing my online shop.
Last week, kiddos fall sick and this week B fall sick.. Hmm..

Just found out from my mum there is a children foam party starting from today at IMM till 13th Dec.
Oo.. My mum ask me to bring kiddos go next tuesday.
Mon-Fri = 6 to 9 pm
Sat-Sun = 4 to 9 pm
More information here

There is a Care Bear Musical Intro Meet & Greet too!!
Garren favourite!
15th to 20th Dec, only 5 days!!
Get to take photo with them with a $2 donation.
More information here

My blogshop had opened!! 请多多捧场oh!! ^_^

No comments: