Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pups open eyes on 17th Aug~

Yup, as the title says, puppies had open their eyes~!

Started yesterday morning when I wake up to prepare Belle for school. Bro called me to go into the room. (dogs all sleep in his room) He told me the eyes had opened but only a little bit. The female pup opened first. Male one hvnt.

Then in the afternoon, I went to take a look again, male one started to open up too... Not fully opened.

Today their eyes had fully opened.




Couldn't get a clear pic of them opening eyes cos when they awake, they like to move about searching for milk... But will try to get pics of their full face.

See both sooo fat... Poor Princess was so thin...

Like JustPastBy's suggestion regarding the names.
But like you mention, single pronounciation are hard to call. So I change abit.

Female called "Pearlie".
Male called "Patchy".
Still P & P.
:P

Thanks JustPastBy!! Its a good suggestion!! I was headaches about what to name them.


Busy, busy, busy...
Had to busy with kids and dogs and housechores.
Kinda of tired sometimes. Plus now Princess need extra care, every 4 hrs I fed her. Cos she seems so thin and weak. Always sleeping when no need to feed pups.
So worried she will get sick.
She is a good mther cos she will go feed pups when time are up. She is always inside the room looking out for pups. When we go near the box, she will keep looking what we are doing.
She keep them so cleaning I hardly smell anything smelly.
She is really a good chihuahua!!

BTW, eLaiNe, what are liver and fish essence? Can let me know the product name and where to buy? Thanks in advance!!


P/S: And once again, pups are not gonna be sell or given away.
I had decided to keep them when I know Princess are preggy. Actuali was gonna sell away one when found out Princess had 3 pups but unfortunately and heartbreakingly, one died during labouring.

No comments: