Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Ever since my Princess gave birth, she was much weaker and often sleep that usually. I was so afraid she was sick and I duno iz sick or jus tired from looking after pups. She wasn't so lack of energy before she gave birth. Cos she had cesearean, I was afraid she got infection.

Like today, suddenly she just lost her appetite and didn't eat much until I put the food right in front of her face.
Even her favourite milk she just lick abit and leave it there.

Today was the first day I bath her eversince she gave birth. Cos vet said she can't bath within 10 days and also must restraint her activity too. Last two day then started to bring her out for a walk.

I'm never gonna let her breed again.
Firstly, it's really very dangerous and secondly, it's really tiring.
Always got to worry for her.
She was so thin now that I feel so heartpain for her, she only 1 yr old and oreadi acting like very old. Worse, she doesn't let Mocha get near her and the pups at all. She will growl at him and bite him. Poor Mocha... No choice but to lock him up...

The kids loves them alot.
Sometimes will ask to see the pups cos they are instruct not to go near them unless got adult around.



See the scar at her tummy? The thread haven't drop yet.

No comments: