Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Puppies are born today!!

Morning 7.10am.
My brother woke me up. I was still dreamy. Ah Belle missed her school bus and was still in bed.
I asked, what's wrong? He said, Princess is giving birth now!!
I immediately opened my eyes and rushed to his room. Princess had been sleeping with my big brother eversince he returned from China.
What I saw was a body of a puppy hanging out from Princess's virgina... I rushed over and touched. My brother said puppy's head are stucked. Princess couldn't squeezed it out...
I also duno what to do. We tried to help by pulling... but still couldn't.
I woke Benny up and told him.
We didn't know what time her contraction begin. So didn't know puppy was stucked for how long...
They keep trying to help her pull but still no use...

730am
No choice.
Called up the Vet and told her the situation.
A cesarean must be done to save those puppies. (BTW, she had 3 puppies from the X-ray she tooken.)

8am.
Bro and Benny send her down to the clinic.
I brought Belle to school and the rest of the kiddos too.
I went down to the clinic.

9am.
Princess was still in the surgery room.
Wondered will all the puppies survives...

930am.
Princess was out from the surgery.
The first puppy, the one that got stucked didn't survive...
...
...
We was so heartbreak...
Managed to save the other 2...

Went in and saw Princess was so weak and thin. She was trembling...
Both puppies that survive are healthy.
Vet said Princess had no milk so we had to hand feed ourselves...

1130am.
Reached home. Fed her puppies.
Put her into a box we made.

130pm.
Handfed puppies again.

330pm.
Tried to hand feed puppies but they don't want to eat.
Tried squeezing Princess's nipple to see got milk or not. Luckily got.
So put them back to suck Princess's milk.

Will upload pics if I got free time. Recently too lazy to update.
Try to do it this few days.

;D

No comments: