Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pics of Puppies!!




This is No 2. Male. Looks alot like daddy. Cause he also got spot, although more spot than his daddy. He is a sweetie, very sticky to mummy, always drink drink drink milk. Very greedy... One side of his eyes is cover with spot while daddy are both.




This is No 3. The runt of the litter. Female, and we guess she should be a short coat chihuahua, just like her mum. She is all white. Not a single spot on her body. Will grow up to be a beautiful chihuahua, just like her mummy...








The 1st one that die because of hard labour... my guess a female. I was so devastated because it look totally like mummy. I never get to see it's face because it's was born rear out first, that's why the head got stucked inside and die of no oxygen for too long... ...
Even at clinic vet couldn't put it out and need to poke it out from inside of Princess's womb...
I never gonna breed Princess again. It's too risky. I almost lost her too. And really can't bear to see another puppy die...

Princess was a very responsible mum. She was always by her puppies side. Even after food or toilet she will just go back to her puppies.
We have been taking turns to watch over her as we are afraid she might suffocate her puppies without noticing.
I was so tired. Everyday sleep around 2, 3am and woke up at 6am+ to let Belle go school.
I had stop handfeeding puppies cause I realized mummy got produced milk.
Their eyes and ears are still close. They depend on their sense of smell to find mummy. Really very cute...

P/S:Pls don't ask me going to sell puppies or not.
Puppies are not for sale at all.






This is the X-ray tooken before she give birth.
Never got the time to post out and suddenly puppies are out...
The red circle are the head while the red line are the spine.

No comments: