Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What a Day!

Today Belle's was late for school. When we woke up, its already 7:45am. Assembly started at 8am. Haiz... Missed the school bus again...

Actually I really think the school bus come too early in the morning.
6:50am, the latest time they will wait for students. So early! The school so near and yet need to wake up early in the morning to catch bus!!
Wonder when should I let her go to school in public buses. Primary 3? Primary 4?
I took buses to her school early in the morning before and I think its safer than after school. Cos morning, there are more pupils taking buses and walking to school.

Raining day...

Early morning rain and rain...
So sleepy, but wanted to finish Bleach anime...

No comments: