Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Stressing the kids? Or just normal?

Because I wanted her to have great result, so i let her go for alots of tuitions.
Every Mon and Fri got private tuition.
Every Sat got CDAC tuition.
Every Mon stay back at school for tuition.
Everyday at student care got tuition.

Is it too much?

But I think if don't push her now, she wont able to get into a good class when she is Primary 3. Beside, she doesn't like to study at home.

The boys are getting homework from childcare every weekend.
This is a good way. Garren are much better than his sister. He likes doing homework alot. Always will finish his work when he is being told to do it. Belle, the other side, needs to nag and nag and nag. Sometimes even say she have no homework when she actually does.

I always thought when they grow older, it's easier to teach. But I think not.
When they have their own thinking, they becomes a 'little' rebellious.
Just how should I cope with this rebellious?

I don't believe in caning can make them good. At least not cane all the times. Too much caning can have side effects. Like if they have some things they want to tell anyone, they hide from you instead of sharing.
I don't want my kids to be like that.
I want them to tell me anything and everything. Happy or sad or problems they can't solve.

It's not easy being a parents nowadays.
Especially when I had a crazy past, I also don't want my kids to be like that.

Aren't mums the GREATEST?

Of course there are also not 'great' mums who actually can abandon their kids.
I don't know the reason why. But I really believe no matter how hard it is, a mum can never ever leave her children alone.

Cos no one can give out as much as a mother can...

No comments: