Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another day passed~

Exam time are going to start.
Next week onwards are Belle's first semester exam.
I'm quite worry for her since thing are more difficult than before and she doesn't like to revise her work at all.

Last night went through all the photos of them. From baby time till now and I think back at the time when there is only Belle. Then came Garren.
Then Jayden.

I realized that I like to take alot of photos of them. Well, I told myself no matter what I must leave lots of photos thru out their childhood so that when they grow up we can go through it together, happily... like last night when I look through myself and I realized she had grown alot.

Remember that time I only had her. We do things together, sleep together, bath together...
Come to think of it, she never really leave my side before...

Now that she had grow up, had her own thinking...

I really love them so much that I was so afraid that they will break my heart...
Well, I also went through this, doesn't I?
And I believed I also broke my parent's heart before...

I regretted...

Being parent will have endless worries about their children no matter how grown up they are...
This is more confirm after talking to Lilian this afternoon and Karin this few days.
Everyone are worried for the future of children... Giving them all the best things we can give...

Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me!! Another step towards 30!!!!

No comments: