Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Too Much Restriction for Pets in Sgp!

Today I brought my Princess along to bring kids to school, after that I went to a nearby coffee shop to buy coffee.
I was so dissatisfied with the coffee shop auntie. While waiting for my coffee, I was standing in front of the counter with Princess in my hand. The auntie in the counter told me that I cannot bring dog in, I retorted her that I was just buying coffee and will be gone after I took my coffee. She said," Oh, cannot la, we will get fine if pets are brought in the coffee shop. You wait outside for your coffee lor." I was super duper angry!

Just what's wrong to bring pet along to buy things?

Pets not allow because they afraid they anyhow pee or poo? Then what about those birds flying in and out the coffeeshop? Don't tell me they are not dirty, they don't poo?

I was carrying her in my arms, she wouldn't pee or poo mah. She was quiet all along, never bark or growl at anyone.

Just why can't pets enter coffeeshop.

If you ask me why there are so many abandoned cases of animals in sgp, this is one of the reason.

People find that it's bored and troublesome since pets are not allowed in so many places.
Example, I was going to a family outing for 3 days at chalet. Pets not allowed. So what am I going to do with them? I don't trust pet sitting. So how?

Other countries respected animals right more. At the least most places are 'pets allowed'.

No comments: