Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Today went to do a hp strap of my name and my kiddos names at Gift-a-name at Jurong Point. Nice? Guess wat, tis is the most expensive strap I ever had. Cost me $34+!!! O_o




But its ok la, cause I keep wanted to find a special strap and i tink tis is special cause got my kiddos and my name mah. One and only in tis world. ^^


Tis is the my kiddos School.

First time I put out the school pic hor.

I still got smoke but hor reali cut dwn alot. One day only the most 3 sticks. Reali got improve alot lor. I goin to cut dwn till I reali no smoke at all.

Dunno it the side effect of the gum or Im goin to fall sick, keep feel veri gross. Like wanted to vomit cause my stomache feel like turnin inside. Like eaten too much nicotine. Hahaha...

O well, Im goin to slp liao. Now is 1:07am and I reali veri veri sick and havin slight headaches...
Byeee...

No comments: