Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I see that alot of mummies bought the shrek's hairband for Mcdonald sia...
I oso wanted to buy but hor, if buy have to buy 3 and I noe they will throw it aside 2 days later..
Like abit waste of money.

But its reali quite cute lor...

Now is 11.33pm and I have being rushing them to sleep from 9+ till now. Aiyo, never go sleep early de. Only zhuzhu sleep at 10 pm.

Tink have to change my wake up habits.
Im tinkin of brimin them to school liao then come back prepare myself instead of rushing thru every morning.
Anyway the school jus next blk to my house. Veri near lor...

Wanted to buy new bag cause havnt buy bags for mths.
Saw alot of nice one in Yahoo. Still consider want to buy or not. Or go outside find.
My white leather bag is gone case liao.
Can buang away so tinkin of buyin another white tote bag.

Wanted to work full time but hor dunno boss want anot.
Realised that the salary Im earning now is reali too little and I reali dun wan to change job. Hate to start all over again...

Meeting Karin and Ah Lian on Fri. So long never mit up liao.
Ah Lian say find other days mit up on fri with kids and find place sit down chit chat.
Yalor, I oso miss gossiping with them, hahaha!!!

Oops, its time for...

~:: Daily 4 mini tips for DIY Beauty ::~

'myspace Sun Avoidance or Daily Sunscreen use Is the Key to Avoiding Pesky Pigmentation!

'myspace Run out Of Polish Remover? Coat your Nail With Some Clear Base Coat. Let it Set for 45 Seconds, then Press Cotton wool over the nails and remove!

'myspace Skin that Feels Taut, tight and a Little Stretched After Cleansing is a Clear Sign that you may be Using a too Harsh Cleanser for your Skin type.

'myspace For a Natural- looking Glow, smooth On a Sheer Foundation followed by Translucent Powder to set. Then Add a dusting Of Bronze Powder.

No comments: