Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Confirming !!!!!!

I have spoken to my boss about my quittin from the post. She ask me why and I told her her straight... The money Im earning now really cant cover anything at all, except our basic needs in life like meals and kids things. Then she say will i reconsiderate if she put me in a full time basic.. but I cant work in Sat since Belle got tuition. Then she propose to let me work part time Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm, basic $1k.

She ask me to go consider then let her know. I haven't told her i got job offer liao.. Then She say no matter what I still have to gif her 2 wks time to find a replacement although Im a PT which need not notice if Im quitting. I say ok and I told the staff at the new company that I need to work till 10th April. SHe say ok and ask me to start work at 15th April.

So after confirming with my goin-to-be new company, I told my boss that I got a fren wo is introducing me a job and the salary is $**00. She ask me to go make sure its relly that amount. She say normally they say tis amount but always not true... I just keep quiet.

After thinking throughly, its better to have a job with medical and annual leaves and deduction of CPF since I wanted to take a flat of my own with my kids. This is what I always wish for.

Anyway, after 15th, I will be really veri busy.. Cos need to work longer time... Now PT already like no time...

No comments: