Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I got a new job!!! Yeah!!

Yesh!!! Finally!! I got a job from my last interview!!!

Its at Bukit Batok. Although need to change bus, but at least its near my house and I like the benefits and working hours they offer.

1. Working hours: 9am to 6pm.
(Enough time for me to go prepare for work after kids go school and fetch them straight after work)

2. No need to work on sat. Its a 5 days work.
(So that I can brim Belle to her Tuition as usual every sat morning!)

3. No OT at all cos they actually concern about the safety of the office ladies.
(Like that I dont have to afraid I will be late to fetch them)

4. Salary (Nondisclosure)
(Im satisfied of the salary they offer and there will also be a increment after 3 mth probation period)


This job is what I have being finding!! At my house area, working hour matches my time, 5 days work week, no OT needed!!

But I still dunno how to tell my boss Im goin to stop work. They actually hope I can start on 1st April... Although alot of pple say PT no need to give notice.. But I dunno my boss will let me go so easy anot... Haiz...

But still "Ren Bu Wei Ji, Tian Zhu De Mien" (chinese saying). I really need to head for a better prospect cause of my kids. My expenses have increased ever since Belle went to Primary school. Beside I have to settle my debts. I have to settle everything myself cause there is no one to help me and I cant expect to wait for help... Everytime I stretch my hands out for help, I felt so disgrace... Makes me have no dignity at all...

Anyway, will update the outcome!!

WISH ME GOOD LUCK!! :)

No comments: